Date: Thursday 20 January 2022
Time: 0800-0930 GMT (London) / 1600-1730 SGT (Singapore) / 1200-1330 GST (Dubai)
Format: A 90 minute Webinar bringing together business leaders from leading airlines, ground handlers, airports and industry suppliers across Asia to discuss a strategy for overcoming the challenges presented by COVID-19. The session will include an online audience Q&A and be chaired by GHI Conference Chairman, Max Gosney.
Key topics include:
• Outlook 2022: key aviation market trends to expect in 2022 and the prospects for both pax and cargo in the region
• Rebuilding passenger confidence towards a restart: what measures are operators taking to enhance passenger safety and minimise transmission risks during travel. How do we partner with governments to get travellers back in the air?
• GSE solutions: what short term steps can operators take to keep their equipment in optimum condition during the period of reduced pax volumes? And what role for automation/innovations/pooling in the post pandemic age?
• Cargo: the latest on preighter activity and vaccine delivery through the region. How is the region reacting to the cargo challenge?
• Digitisation: identifying profit enhancing automation and tackling implementation in a low liquidity climate
Jardine Aviation Services Group
Managing Director Asia Pacific Ground Support and Gate Equipment
Group Chief Operations Officer
CEO, Gateway Services
Independent Analyst and Consultant